- Operational performance does not degrade during the life of the tool.
- Increased safety with a relief valve to prevent accidental overstroke of the tool.
- Unique surface treatment provides long lasting finish against harsh environments.
- Improved seal technology to enhance general performances.
- Tensioner Design: Single acting cylinder, auto return
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1500 bar (21 750 psi)
- Stroke: 10 mm (0.375") except TSR+ 0 - 8 mm (0.315")
- Hydraulic Oil Type: ISO 32 or equivalent
Testing & CertificationBoltight is LRQA certified for quality and environmental assurance to ISO 9001: 2015. Boltight tools are assembled, filled with oil and pressure tested prior to despatch.
For more product information and dimensions, download the Boltight TSR+ Tensioner Leaflet.
Boltight TSR+ Leaflet
Tensioning Division Leaflet
Boltight Data Sheet - Introduction to Hydraulic Tensioning
Boltight Data Sheet - Air Pressure Calculation Information
Boltight Data Sheet - Oil Pressure Calculation Sheet
oltight - Lloyd's Register ISO 9001:2015
Boltight Customer Case - San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge Bolt Tensioning